Friday, February 15, 2008

King Kong's Menu

PIZZA
Salami Pineapple
Fancied 2 toppings

CHINESE
Szechuan Chicken
Bamboo Beef

TODAY'S SPECIAL
Moose Stew
Fried Salomn
Oscar's steak (Piglet steak) Recipe here!
Grilled Steak (usually beef)


Strange that there is Chinese in a pizza place. Notice that the menu stand is padlocked. The other end is attached to a railing of the store. Now, who would want to steal the stand?!


I googled to check if the restaurant had a web page. The first search result was King Kong Eats Pizza! ;-)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, I love to see these menus in different countries from where I reside!

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.

Shoshana said...

That is an interesting menu. Is Moose stew any good?

Dallas Daily Photo

Juneau Alaska Photos said...

I love Moose stew! It's great!